onsdag 9. februar 2011

Becoming one




In the stillness, listening to the sounds of the universe.
Like giant waves, reaching my ears, my whole body.
To reach the zero point, the still point, where nothing is, where everything is.
Like walking into a room that is at once both clearly defined,
and at the same time has no borders, no limits.
The room is within yourself, and the room is all there is.
There is no time but NOW.

Giant waves washing against my inner ear.
The energies filling me up, expanding.
Expanding outside my physical body, growing, expanding ever further.
Bursting out like a shooting star into the universe.
Reaching out, travelling far, light-years away.
There, - out there, - the energy finds a piece of my heart.
There it was, left there eons of time ago.

The piece that was missing in my heart.
Suddenly it is brought back into my body,
retrieved by the expanding energy reaching out to the stars.

Being a star, I Am a star.
United again in this physical body.
An achievement that has taken thousands of years,
and efforts beyond belief.
United in the Heart!

Finding again my true self, my spirit.
Healing all the wounds.
Healing all duality.
I have only myself,
and it is all that I need,
for inside me is the entire universe.

Spirit, rest safely in this body!
We will nourish and support each other for eternity.
Live, love and be free!



She who is remembering

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar