onsdag 23. februar 2011

A visit to Shambala


I sit in meditation and after connecting with the earths inner heart center and the great cosmic heart I contact my pakauwa. The first time for a long while. What comes to me is an enormous elephant.
I am on top of it in a split second, being carried through the lush green landscape in a slow and wonderfully comfortable, swaying way. I feel as if I am a great Maharaja, or am I an Indian prinsess, beautifuly clothed and veiled? I realize that I am sitting on top of the elephant together with my twin flame. There is a deep, almost overwhelming love and we are sitting there intertwined. Are we two people, or is it the perfect union of my being, the sacred marriage of the masculine and feminine parts of my celestial being, my I Am.The elephant is still moving forward, as I am seated on top watching how the people are throwing flower petals on the road in front of me. I feel a sense of great dignity, and I am being honoured.

I see the big mountains of the Himalaya approaching and then I am seated on the back of an enourmous bird. The elephant changes into this bird? I am flying high up in the mountains, and I am landing in Shambala again. I am received in a great big hall. There are pillars of gold and crystals. It is magnificent. I feel as if I have a great big cape hanging from my back, but realize that it must be my wings. I kneel in front of the great Lord seated at the top, and he makes me stand up again and be seated at the round table that is there. I am celebrated and I am asked to tell about all my experiences from Earth. I feel comfortable being here now. I see the great eye, the eye of Horus lighting up in front of me. I come here to get assistance with a download of energies and with rejuvenation. I am having a «Shaumbra service center spa treatment».

I hug all my friends before I leave and I am brought back to my elephant who carries me on through the beautiful landscape which I am enjoying and admiring. We come to the water and the elephant goes into it and give us a wonderful refreshing shower. My elephant, Mumta, takes me back to the palace looking like the Taj Mahal, where my love and I watch a magnificent sunset.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar